where to find a red mini CC

lologlay

Nov 27, 2008
I want an old design mini chyc cabas in red,but I can't find it anywhere. My friend went to Spain lately,no matter Madrid or Barcelona are both out of it. SA kept saying it was finished. Can anybody help me?

Yeah they seem to be all sold out at this point. You may be lucky and find one preowned. My godsister is looking for one in black. Many people have bought up all the old style cabas as SLP (previously YSL) appears to be phasing out/revamping the bags.

I want an old design mini chyc cabas in red,but I can't find it anywhere. My friend went to Spain lately,no matter Madrid or Barcelona are both out of it. SA kept saying it was finished. Can anybody help me?

I just got one recently (last Thursday) from saks in nyc. I didn't get the one on display, so I assume there might still be some left. Try that.

MyChanelly said:
I just got one recently (last Thursday) from saks in nyc. I didn't get the one on display, so I assume there might still be some left. Try that.

Thanks MyChanelly!
Cause I'm not in the States I tried saks website,but no red in stock,I think I will try the hotline later.