WHERE to find a Purse in Blue India ???

Thank you slinks ;) - I already asked Danae, she found it on a store in Australia. I fear they don't have any more :sad: . No, I didn't try to ask Bal NY - do you know how to contact here from Europe :s ?

pinkish..... it's from fall 2006 season :yes:

firstclass1...when I ordered my ink2 weeks ago, I talked to Lily (owner of CultStatus) and she is expecting new shipment of bbags... maybe you can email them and ask if she ordered any BI purse:yes:

firstclass1...when I ordered my ink2 weeks ago, I talked to Lily (owner of CultStatus) and she is expecting new shipment of bbags... maybe you can email them and ask if she ordered any BI purse:yes:

Thank you yayaflower :love: I already emailed to cultstatus - I'm waiting to the answer :yes: ! And I already got an answer from Bal NY: they don't have a purse in Blue India anymore :sad: .

i just emailed cultstatus about what they have in purse and box styles, no blue india ... but this is what they have

PURSE AUD$1695 / Export Price AUD$1541(GST EXCLUDED)
FW06 : Brown, Camel, Sapin, Oxblood,
SS06: Lilac, Pale Rose, Grey

The Box AUD$1549 / Export Price AUD$1408 (GST EXCLUDED)
SS06: Lilac, Pale Rose,
FW05 : Caramel, Brown

msflutter ..... thank you so much for letting me know :love: !! I really want a Blue India .... or if not possible to get it, I also would love an 'older' one in a bright color - but they are not available in stores anymore :sad: