WHERE to find a Purse in Blue India ???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anybody knows where I could find a Purse in Blue India :confused1: :s :shame: ???

2. I bet Danae would know - she searched high and low, and she's in Europe too, I think.
    Did you try Bal NY?

3. which season is that from?

4. Thank you slinks ;) - I already asked Danae, she found it on a store in Australia. I fear they don't have any more :sad: . No, I didn't try to ask Bal NY - do you know how to contact here from Europe :s ?

pinkish..... it's from fall 2006 season :yes:

5. I haven't emailed anyone at Bal NY but I know some girls here have... I just call them usually (212)206-0872. Good luck Firstclass!!!

6. Ohhh l_b :nuts: !!! THANK YOU very much :yahoo: !! I'll try to email . . . crossing fingers they will have one for me ;) :love:

7. firstclass1...when I ordered my ink2 weeks ago, I talked to Lily (owner of CultStatus) and she is expecting new shipment of bbags... maybe you can email them and ask if she ordered any BI purse:yes:

8. Thank you yayaflower :love: I already emailed to cultstatus - I'm waiting to the answer :yes: ! And I already got an answer from Bal NY: they don't have a purse in Blue India anymore :sad: .

9. i just emailed cultstatus about what they have in purse and box styles, no blue india ... but this is what they have

PURSE AUD$1695 / Export Price AUD$1541(GST EXCLUDED)
    FW06 : Brown, Camel, Sapin, Oxblood,
    SS06: Lilac, Pale Rose, Grey

The Box AUD$1549 / Export Price AUD$1408 (GST EXCLUDED)
    SS06: Lilac, Pale Rose,
    FW05 : Caramel, Brown

10. msflutter ..... thank you so much for letting me know :love: !! I really want a Blue India .... or if not possible to get it, I also would love an 'older' one in a bright color - but they are not available in stores anymore :sad:

11. firstclass - aloha rag doesn't have it either - I checked there a little while ago.