Where to find a pink sapphire loose stone

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I need help finding an oval pink loose sapphire to replace the one that fell out of my engagement ring on my b-day January 21. I was out shopping and apperently the prong broke on my levian sapphire ring and I didn't relize it and it's gone. I am looking for a repatable place to purchase a knew one .thanks

2. If you have insurance on your ring you can put in a claim to get a replacement stone.

3. How old is your ring? If it's fairly new the manufacturer should replace at no cost. Otherwise any reputable jeweler should be able to find you a new one at a reasonable cost. If you take it back to where you purchased, they should at least not charge a setting fee etc. if you end up having to pay for the replacement. Good Luck.

4. #5 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    Let me find my LeVian certificate, hold up...

5. #6 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    Before you do anything else, get the certificate of authenticity that LeVian sent your fiance when he purchased the ring, it has their address on. All you have to do is send them the ring. They will replace stones, and repair any of their own pieces of jewelry for FREE, for the lifetime of the person who owns it.

Check it out, their phone number is: 516 466 7200

If you need any more information, feel free to PM me or send me a message.