Where to Buy this Kate Spade Coat 6 PM

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    Ok, so I pray this post is in the right place and everything about it is according to rules.

That said, I've just seen the Cyber Cheetah Feti Coat from Kate Spade, and I'm in love. I need it for my trip to Korea this winter. I don't know anything about it. Like what year or anything.

The only place I've found it is here: http://m.6pm.com/kate-spade-new-york-cyber-cheetah-feti-coat-big-smoke

Is that a reputable site? The size is perfect for me. Wish the price were a leetle lower but don't I always. If this site is cruddy, do you have any suggestion of where I should look for it? Or should I give up and go to a real Kate Spde outlet and get a different coat...

Thank you guys!
    -Em

Edit: Found it on EBay for a way better price! http://m.ebay.com/itm/NWT-548-kate-spade-new-york-cyber-cheetah-feti-coat-M-/131767647373?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

Is it trustworthy to buy coats on eBay? I would never buy a designer purse from there but this coat is so tempting me.

2. Cute coat! 6pm is entirely reputable. It's owned by Zappo's which is owned by Amazon.

For the most part, I'd trust a retailer over an ebay seller, unless the ebay seller in question is a retailer expanding into ebay or the seller is established, has a stated return policy, and has no 'red flags' in their feedback.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice