where to buy the roses scarf?

My DH was fortunate enough to track one down at the LV store at the Galleria Dallas. He actually called a SA with Saks in the same mall and she tracked it down at the main store in mall. I guess they wouldn't transfer it over to Saks. They had two available and held one for me. :yahoo: Don't give up, it's worth the hunt:tup:

I feel your pain!! I was in the same boat, looked everywhere, and finally found one today at the Charleston LV store. It was the last one though, and the display no less...the SA took it right off the mannequins head!!

I also got the last one on Wednesday. It must have been hidden or reserved in a corner because my original SA couldn't find it until I went back the next day!

Depending on the visuals, there's one in the window display, but they can't take it down until their rotation is done. Keep trying by manually calling all the stores, Im sure they'll have it. If not -just stalk the one in the window display!

i got it via vuitton.com yesterday! i was looking all last week and put my name down with a rep when chatting online on vuitton.com. THen she called me yesterday and told me they got a shipment in! If you can't find it online, call 866-vuitton speak with Ingrid x7148. GOOD LUCK!!! there should still be some left! [FONT=&quot][/FONT]