where to buy the little charm thingy for your b-bag

1. ive seen some photos of b-bags in here that have those little charms on. i forgot whose pics tho. anyways, i like the charms....
    where can i get these?
    i was looking at juicy charms, but i cannot figure out how to attached them to the bag.:shrugs:

2. H&M has cute charms, also the purse forum has a couple made by jewelry designers that benefit tPF. do a search on the main thread ;)

3. i sometimes used a charm i got from my friend, it's an indian/nepal charms. but i hardly use it anymore because the thread is almost broken :crybaby:
    i'll need to stitch them really soon...
    btw, here's the pic of how this charm looks on my classique & on a bigger b-bags.

charms1.jpg charms2.jpg charms3.jpg
  4. okay... supposed i buy one of those juicy charms... any idea how to put it in the bag? it only has that little loop and goes into the bracelet, i think.
    thanks

5. heres a little charm that my bf made for me~:love:

origancity1.jpg rougework4_web.jpg
  6. bb10lue, i think that was your pic that inspired me to have the charms. how did he make them?
    do you have a close up pic of the charms?
    thanks

7. ^^hehe,i don't know how he made this...:Push:
    but i think you can buy those beads from some local bead or accessories stores.
    [​IMG]

8. heres another one that i made myself~

inkday.jpg
  9. i love both your charms, bb! they look great on your bag!

10. i love your charms.... geez, you and your bf is so creative.....

11. aww,that's so sweet of your bf...and those charms look so fab on the b-bags. hmm...maybe I should start to look for ones i can put on my bag.They look so cute!

12. I hang a Prada trick on my Balenciagas. It funks the look up even more.

Will take pics and post later.

13. I use coach letters on most of my bags. Here is my city with an 'E' on it.

black balenciaga.jpg
  14. Black Classique + Prada Trick Razor Blade

[​IMG]

Ugh. Sorry for the massive pic.

15. ooh, that razor thing is cool looking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice