Where to buy the collaboration shoes?

purly

resident knitting nerd
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
I saw this in May's Vanity Fair:

2435183662_2d6abf61c5.jpg

(sorry about the blurriness, but I don't have a scanner with me)
Looks like he's done a collaboration with One&Only.

Anyways, I was wondering about the collaborations CL does.
Are they only available at the boutiques of the designers he collaborated with or what?
How does that work?

http://www.inoutstar.com/news/Louboutin-s-One-and-Only-Espadrilles-6193.html

Designer creates exclusive collection for resort group

Louboutin-s-One-and-Only-Espadrilles-thumb-15845.png
Christian Louboutin has partnered with One&Only Resorts to create a capsule collection of espadrilles designed exclusively for the group's "myriad lush havens and hideaways". The Lord of the red sole, Christian Louboutin took his popular espadrille and re-imagined it in three styles: The Cataribbon, The Tiburon and The Isabelle. The footwear comes in a wide range of colors and it will be available starting with June 2008 in the boutiques at One&Only destinations like Le Saint Géran, Mauritius; Ocean Club, The Bahamas; Palmilla, Mexico; Royal Mirage, Dubai; and Reethi Rah, Maldives. However, a limited number of pairs will also be available at Louboutin's boutiques in London and New York. The espadrilles retail for $375.
But this collaboration is not just a summer fling as the designer is already working on a second line for the resorts due out in November. Each pair of espadrilles is distinguished by a special box, which bears a simple circular insignia dated 2008 and each shoe is made in a different style to reflect the personality of the resorts.
Louboutin-s-One-and-Only-Espadrilles-thumb-15846.png
The Cataribbon is a 12 centimeter high mule with a crisscross band of vibrant Indian ribbon over a wedge of taupe rope laced with gold thread. It will be available in yellow, navy, cream, black, fuchsia and green. The Tiburon, available in turquoise & blue, taupe & yellow, pink & red, green & green, and green & orange, is a seven centimeter mule with intertwined colored ribbon bands over the foot. The Isabelle is a flat-soled version with brightly colored ribbons that tie around the ankle, and will be available in five ribbon color combinations.
This collaboration is part of an ongoing relationship that the resort group is cultivating with the world's best designers, having already hooked up with Anya Hindmarch, Matthew Williamson, Alice Temperley, Tomas Maier, Pucci and Missoni.

Oh ok, they're available at boutiques too.

Is that true for all his collaborations?

Though I wouldn't mind going to the resort!

YAY for me! My brother goes to the ocean club every other month. He will be there the end of may. But since his GF's grandmother lives there it shouldn't be a problem.