Arts & Crafts Where to buy tealights in clear cups?

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
I used to get my tealights in clear cups from Illuminations but they closed all of the stores here (that I know of). I don't know where to get my clear tealights anymore without sending away for them and paying for shipping, etc.
So does anyone know where to get a large bag of tealights? I think the bags I used to get had about 75 tealights in them. I was thinking JoAnn Fabrics or Michael's craft store but they either have the metal cupped ones or just a small box of them and I need lots of them.

TIA!

Yankee is the only one I know of too. This may be a daft question but do the tealights actually need to be in cups at all? It's just that the ones from Ikea come out of the foil holders easily and could then be put into glass tealight holders. They come in bags of about 150

^Mine do, I have them in little candleholders (well, one large metal thing with 10 glass holders in it) and they don't make a waxy mess inside the holders. Also, the candleholders I have them in are clear so the metal ones look really tacky in there. :Push:

Darn, I was getting the bag of like 45 or 75, I don't remember, it has been so long since I last bought them, for $12.95 at Illuminations...weird that Yankee wouldn't have the exact same thing since they're the same company. :thinking:

The Ikea tealights melt away to nothing, I forget the name for that type of candle. If you have an Ikea near you it might be worth a trip especially as they are so cheap there. I think they are around $6

Bed Bath & Beyond has tons of tealights in huge quantities......like 100 for $399 sometimes. If you are looking for clear votive holders, I suggest the Dollar General or some other dollar store because you can usually get two for a dollar there.

Thanks mooks and Compass Rose!

I have the votive holders, just ran out of the clear cupped tealights. And since the place I usually got them, Illuminations, closed, I couldn't find a good place to get them. I'll have to check a couple of places out this week, fingers crossed!

Yankee outlets have the ones with clear cups and they're not too expensive.

Depending on what you need them for... Ikea and the dollar store have big bags of tea lights in metal cups, but what you can do is just pull the metal part off. They come out easily and the wick stays attached to the candle.