where to buy second hand mulberry in Scandinavia?

Räkan

Oct 1, 2008
Hi all,

I am an Australian living in Malmo and studying in Copenhagen. Living in Scandinavia has really broadened my fashion horizons and I am looking for a second hand Black Bayswater. However, I don't know any sellers on e-bay and I am not familiar enough with the brand to be able to identify a fake. Does any one know of any reputable second hand or outlet stores in Scandinavia that might sell second hand Mulberry. Alternatively, who are the trustworthy sellers on e-bay? Also, are there any other good websites for buying and selling?

Cheers,

I know the search function is not working, but if you look at the sticky's above, there are some threads that will help you with authentic sellers on ebay! I have the same problem here in the US... Not too many sellers. But I think that is changing...

Hello almost fellow swede. :smile:
In Sweden there is usually better to look at blocket than Tradera. On Tradera there is a lot of fake items. Then get them authenticated here by sending pictures.

Hej, there's always trendsales.dk. Of course, I would advice you to get them authenticated here first.

And there's a little second hand shop called Frk. Lilla at Frederiksborggade 41, 1360 København K . They sometimes have Mulberry bags. They have a black Emmy in the window at the moment.

Hi Råkan, I'm a Brit living in Norway and I have also tried to find second hand Mulberrys but not with much luck. However sometimes I see them on finn.no (there is a Mulberry shop in Oslo) so if you have the patience you might get a bargain there! :smile:

Hi, I'm also living in Norway, I would check finn.no, blocket.se and trendsales.dk for used Mulberry bags. You have to be aware of fakes on this sites too, but I find them much better than f.ex. tradera.com and qxl.no. If you find a bag you would like to buy, ask the seller if it's possible to authenticate it in a Mulberry store and if you can return it if it is a fake.