Where to buy second hand LV ?

dancingirl

Apr 12, 2008
Hi,

Short of Ebay, where else can I find second hand LVs ? I just do not trust ebay anymore and unless I'm desperate I really would rather not buy there due to the amount of fakes flooding around.

I am looking for reputable second hand stores if such thing exist.

There is a thread that you can find that out. Try the search and it will come up. some are Let-trade.com , 2ndhandbag.com , karenkooper.com and some more . Try the search button i cant copy and paste the thread ,sorry i cant be more help.

Try not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I've sold my bags on ebay and I'm reputable; I'm sure that there are plenty more. Just make sure that you get the bags authenticated by this board first. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

There are always "blacksheeps" around. But there are some great buys on eBay than those 2nd-hand retailers which can sell for exorbitant price, imo. One just have to be really really careful and to authenticate the item. Or how about walk-in to those 2nd-hand retailer store which can be located in your country? At least you can see the real stuff. (",)

there are many honest people on Ebay, you just have to know who is who..look for purseforum people on Ebay..I have plenty of authentic items listed..just ask the seller if they are a member and to have there member id so you can see..