Where to buy real prada???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I have done some research over the past week and found that Prada and Ebay DO NOT match... so my loving husband has told me to find a trusted place on the net and he will buy me that bag I am wishing for, br2613, when he gets home today. I have found on on elleluxury dot com...I am having a hard time finding out whether they are truly an authorized seller. I have found a few others too. But do you all know some places to find REAL prada on the web? I know I read it somewhere this week but I forgot to bookmark it. Thanks! I will be the happiest house frau in the world when I get this bag!!! I never thought I would be into a purse this much. Lol... looking forward to hearing from you!!!

thanks! Emily

2. would it help if I posted the link?

http://www.elleluxury.com/pr411.html

they seem like a legitimate retailer... what do you purse ladies think? Have you bought from them ever?

thanks

3. Fake. Try eluxury, bluefly, net-a-porter, neimanmarcus or bergdorfgoodman.

4. Like the poster above me stated, try Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, etc. EBay is a crapshoot, but you can always post the link to the auction in the "Authenticate this Prada/Miu Miu" thread at the top of this subforum and have one of the many great Prada experts here help you out :yes:

5. .closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice