Where to buy pearls?

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi ladies,
Where are you buying pearls these days? I would like a strand of baroque, or almost rounds. I'm going for big and chunky with great lustre, but don't need perfection. Thank you for your sources and tips!;)

Thank ladies! I will investigate your sources and get back to you. In the past, I bought from www.americanpearl.com I actually went up to their offices on 5th Ave. when I was in New York and selected my necklace.

But last February, all my jewelry was stolen, and so I am starting again. And of course, the first thing you buy is a pearl necklace!

As I said, I want a lustre-full but funky and chunky pearl necklace. Something for casual wear, not little old lady, stuffy pearls.

sorry to hear that all your jewelry was stolen. A friend recommended this irish store and I bought this chunky pearl necklace from her. Really lovely I ordered a matching bracelet as well.

http://www.dmscollection.com/mall/p...nky irregular shaped mother of pearl necklace

It is not expensive compare to the mikimoto... well paid ridiculously price for it all it does is to sit in the safe ... ......... This store has a lot of style pearl necklaces... at least something to look to satisfy my eyes a little bit. Just couldn't keep looking the more I look the more I wanted to buy!!