Where to buy past issues of Lucky?

Chanel 0407

Aug 16, 2008
Milwaukee & Baltimore
I was wondering if anyone knows of a website to buy past issues of Lucky Magazine. Since the launch of the magazine in Dec 2000 - present I'm only missing 4 issues and would like to make my collection complete. I checked E-Bay but they don't have any prior to 2007. I also called Lucky customer service and the issues I need are sold out and she told me they don't re-print them. I'm in need of the following:
Dec 2000
Jan 2001
May 2006
June 2006

Some of you may think I'm crazy, but I like to look back at the trends, beauty tips, and shopping suggestions. I thought I would ask my fellow TPFers to help me for suggestions to complete my collection.

Any ideas?

Chanel 0407

Aug 16, 2008
Milwaukee & Baltimore
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I travel a lot and I find the guides in the back of the mag that list the stores for that area very helpful, hence why I'm missing May and June of 2006. I take them on trips with me so I have mis-placed them somewhere. I think May of 2006 is the one where they featured the shopping guide for Seattle.:biggrin:

lovelysarahg

Advocate of Glamour
Jan 3, 2010
Do you have a used bookstore in your area (such as Half Price Books - I'm also from Wisconsin and I'm almost positive there is one in the Milwaukee area)? They usually carry magazines as well.

lovelysarahg

Advocate of Glamour
Jan 3, 2010
^ yup, that's the one I was thinking of! My boyfriend is originally from Milwaukee and I knew I had seen one around there. I've seen quite a few Luckys at the Madison locations so I'm sure you'll find something :smile: