Where to buy past issues of Lucky?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering if anyone knows of a website to buy past issues of Lucky Magazine. Since the launch of the magazine in Dec 2000 - present I'm only missing 4 issues and would like to make my collection complete. I checked E-Bay but they don't have any prior to 2007. I also called Lucky customer service and the issues I need are sold out and she told me they don't re-print them. I'm in need of the following:
    Dec 2000
    Jan 2001
    May 2006
    June 2006

Some of you may think I'm crazy, but I like to look back at the trends, beauty tips, and shopping suggestions. I thought I would ask my fellow TPFers to help me for suggestions to complete my collection.

Any ideas?

2. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I travel a lot and I find the guides in the back of the mag that list the stores for that area very helpful, hence why I'm missing May and June of 2006. I take them on trips with me so I have mis-placed them somewhere. I think May of 2006 is the one where they featured the shopping guide for Seattle.:biggrin:

3. Do you have a used bookstore in your area (such as Half Price Books - I'm also from Wisconsin and I'm almost positive there is one in the Milwaukee area)? They usually carry magazines as well.

4. Didn't think of that. Yes, there is a half priced books in Greenfield that is less then 10 min away. I'll check there. Thanks for the tip!

5. ^ yup, that's the one I was thinking of! My boyfriend is originally from Milwaukee and I knew I had seen one around there. I've seen quite a few Luckys at the Madison locations so I'm sure you'll find something :smile:

6. I called all the stores in WI and no luck. I will keep calling around and if I find them I'm sure they will ship to me. Thanks again.