where to buy mulberry?!

1. still no luck finding a mulberry seller around the nj area. particularly the seth or the antony. help?!:sad:

2. Oh yeah, which one are you getting?! :biggrin:

3. Nordtroms at the Mall of America just started carrying Mulberry (and Chloe and Gustto and Bulga...) Maybe a Nordstroms near you has them?

4. im hoping to get the seth, but if that is out of budge the antony. but i want to see it first, i like the whole shopping experience lol :smile:

5. aww i called the stores that suppose to carry them, but they dont :sad:( i guess ill have to wait til i either go to england..which i sadly was suppose to this summer or will wait for this apparent new store in ny in august?

6. Have you tried Neiman's? I know that Neiman's at Short Hills had them the last time I went there a few weeks ago, and my local Neiman's (out in Tyson's Corner, VA) has a large Mulberry section. Good luck!

7. Some Nordstrom's have Mulberry. I know the one at South Coast Plaza in CA carries them. Also, Barney's NY carries them.

8. Call a Nordstrom store and have them ship it to you. They did a huge designer markdown about 2 weeks ago. Mulberry was the first to be marked down. You know Nordstrom SA they will go out their way to sell something. Good luck.

9. yeah i called but they said they only carry womens bags. :sad:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice