Where to buy Moncler?

well, you did not tell me why you think so. Is it anything wrong with this vest??? I would like to know before I buy. Thank you. Should I ask for more pictures may be?;)
I would like others people opinion too!!!

I just bought my first Moncler Ghana vest...it's so perfect! It's a yummy yellow and made in France. But, what I would love is a Tivoli jacket which is an older style that I saw on Victoria Beckham. The Tivoli looks similar to Clair but is more fitted, slim, and feminine. Does anyone know if Moncler reproduces older styles by any chance or recommend a slimmer fitting style? Thank you.

Last edited:
well, you did not tell me why you think so. Is it anything wrong with this vest??? I would like to know before I buy. Thank you. Should I ask for more pictures may be?;)
I would like others people opinion too!!!
The first thing I notice with the vest is the fabric hanger above the tag on the inside back. My Moncler is blue on the left and red on the right while this one appears to be the opposite. I believe it to be a fake.

Interesting discussion going on here. Except for webhawk's remark about the hanger colors, it looks pretty much authentic to me. It has the labels, the cartoon, the additional small bag with replacement buttons and the little booklet, all that usually comes with an original Moncler these days. Furthermore, it has Fiocchi buttons.
@ mitko: the buttons on this jacket are black, whereas the jacket on your link has silver buttons. I have a picture copied from the Moncler homepage in 2007 of their Ghana model, and these buttons are black too. How comes yours are silver??? :confused1:

Interesting discussion going on here. Except for webhawk's remark about the hanger colors, it looks pretty much authentic to me. It has the labels, the cartoon, the additional small bag with replacement buttons and the little booklet, all that usually comes with an original Moncler these days. Furthermore, it has Fiocchi buttons.
@ mitko: the buttons on this jacket are black, whereas the jacket on your link has silver buttons. I have a picture copied from the Moncler homepage in 2007 of their Ghana model, and these buttons are black too. How comes yours are silver??? :confused1:
Hi Tom. I am interested on your take on my observation of the colors on the fabric hanger. You have many Moncler's and I am interested to know if any of your coats have the same pattern as the one shown or are all yours just the opposite? I wonder...:confused1:

TOOOM . YES MY BUTTONS ARE SILVER ALUMINUM LOOK , THEY COME OUT FROM FACTORY . AND LET YOU KNOW that if you buy a Ghana vest with small bag with replacement buttons on a good price for 100 usd , its really big fake , because all china made they have small bag with replacement buttons and some small book :smile:
Mine jacket are comming out from factory and i dont have such thinks as small bag with replacement buttons or Tags . thats why i get them on good price and sell them on good price .

You can't trust that all Moncler made in Bulgaria are real. The first one I bought off eBay (Albertina) was made in Bulgaria and it was a terrible cheap fake (see my earlier posts in this thread). The seller showed a picture of a real one in his listing but sent a poor fake that looked nothing like the picture. The material was cheap polyester, the buttons were plastic and the "wolf" fur trim around the hood was synthetic and strands of it easily fulled out. The seller stood by his claim that it came right from the Moncler factory in Bulgaria but that was a complete joke.