Where to buy MJ in Nice????

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi

Does anyone know where to buy Marc J. in Nice ...France?? :smile:

2. I have a name of my fave designer store in Nice..will get the bus card out of my car/hold on..its coming

3. I know they sellChloe,Gucci,Prada( Ispent a ton in that store!!!!LOL)very good prices.....saved a ton back in September!
    OK- Its Jean Charles,the addresses on the shopping bag are:10,RUE MASSENA #04.93.88.02.70
    and
    6,Av DE VERDUN,04.93.88.40.24

4. :smile: Hi Jill
    Thanks a lot! do you think they have MJ too ?

5. ^ They were like the one store that had EVERYTHING!!!!!!! from bags,to shoes,to clothing,If my hubby hadnt dragged me out after buying 3 things..I swear I would have bought the whole store!! Its such an amazing place!tell me how it is! I wanna go back this summer

6. So your hubby had to dragg you out :lol: ... Well my hb just told me that it's not Nice we are going to, but St. Tropez :rolleyes: We are staying in Provence, so St. Tropez is only for one day. I gess I can't buy the hole store in such a short time...I hope not :lol::lol:

7. St Tropez is NOT that far from Nice..You can still go there!!LOL!

8. Ohhhh...don't tempt me :P ..Can not afford it :lol:

9. Hate to tell you this(LOL!) BUT the shopping in St tropez is AMAZING....MU...HA...HA....HA!....You go girl~!

10. Ohhhhhhhhh ...Noooooooo....:lol::lol:

11. and I beleive the stores are open on Sundays in St Tropez..In Nice..they were closed on Sundays...My PHH was thrilled..as we were leaving on a monday morning..LOL!

12. :lol::lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice