Where to buy make-up online?

Lables&Love

May 3, 2009
Hi Ladies and Gent's.
I need a little help I have recently decided to start wearing make-up more often. I live in small town Ontario and all we have is a Shoppers Drug Mart with out a beauty bar and I am about an hour and half away from a decent mall. I was wondering where can I buy good cosmetics like Stilla, MAC and Smashbox online for cheap ?

Hi Lables&Love, I'm originally from Ontario as well and have been in the US for almost 10 years. I love Shoppers Drug Mart and it has improved so much since I've been there. I couldn't believe all of the makeup, etc. As far as buying makeup online, I did a search online and found http://smartcanucks.ca/. I also found a Canadian beauty blog site you might want to check out CanadianBeauty.com and ask around there.

Your other option (and this wouldn't be the cheapest way) would be to order through Sephora.com, or go to the individual sites for Stila, MAC, etc. I just don't think you'll be saving much money though. I'm not sure about customs and all that, but if you aren't too far from the US border and have friends who live on the other side, you can always ship to them.

Good luck!

i live in canada and I order from maccosmetics.com and sephora.com all the time, it just takes a little longer to get here since its shipping to canada, and I've never had to pay customs

Sephora.com carries smashbox and stila. But I'm not sure about the shipping rates to Canada, or the custom fees.

It may be worthwhile to call a Canada-based department store and see if they do charge sends.