Where to buy LV strap?

Hi, a quick and easy question for you LV experts...I want to buy a shoulder strap for my new Damier Alma, but eluxury doesn't seem to be stocking the correct strap. Can you get special orders through eluxury (I don't think these straps are rare, just not listed on the website)? Or will I have to drive to a LV boutique to get the strap?

vanojr9 said:
Hi, a quick and easy question for you LV experts...I want to buy a shoulder strap for my new Damier Alma, but eluxury doesn't seem to be stocking the correct strap. Can you get special orders through eluxury (I don't think these straps are rare, just not listed on the website)? Or will I have to drive to a LV boutique to get the strap?

Go to the eluxury.com, click CONTACT US and either ask someone about it via LIVE CHAT or email. They're quite helpful. I actually ordered an LV catalog through LIVE CHAT.

If it's not on elux you probably don't have much of a choice but going to the LV boutique. I didn't even know they made shoulder straps for the Almas! You need to post pics for us if you get it ;)

Swedie said:
If it's not on elux you probably don't have much of a choice but going to the LV boutique. I didn't even know they made shoulder straps for the Almas! You need to post pics for us if you get it ;)

Years ago, I emailed eluxury.com to ask about the shoulder strap for the Alma. Someone promptly emailed me back with the price and offered to let me order through them. Then, several months later, I noticed the strap being offered on eluxury.com. (I don't see it there under "Straps" right now, but I've seen it offered from time to time.) So it's definitely worth it to contact them. But it's always great to visit the actual store.