Where to buy J12 watch

giselle07

Nov 5, 2006
Hi everyone -
Does anyone know where the best place to purchase a chanel
j12 watch in NY or NJ?

Are the boutiques the best place or would a store be better?
I'm not sure what stores besides boutiques carry the watches though -
Any help is appreciated - thanks!:smile:

G.

Call Damian Oto at Saks in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. A lot of ladies on here have bought J12 watches from him. He can give you 10% off, plus I believe no sales tax, and there is apparently a double points day coming up soon so you can earn double points to a gift card at the end of this year.

I didn't know Bernie Robbins carried Chanel watches. Wow!

So, at Saks you would need to use their credit card correct? The 10% is for putting it on their card or for using cash?
I think I have one but haven't used it in a looong time. I'm not sure what limit is on it either - since I would like the 38mm J12 white with diamond bezel.
Chanel boutique quote was 12,900.

I knew I came to the right place - thanks so much ladies.:smile:
I appreciate your help so much!!
G.

You can open a Saks MPA account and get 6 months same as cash. You have to do it in the store in person at the customer service dept. (MPA is major purchase account. The transaction has to be a minimum of $2,000 on one transaction. J12s qualify!)

^^yesss i refer all ppl i know looking for a J12 or any jewelry or watches in fact to Nancy in Chevy Chase MD

You can reach her best via cell 301-213-3017 or email [email protected]

tell her cory says HI...i just saw her this week actually LOL

I just PMed you bag WingKi...

shipping to HK from Saks for a J12 according to my SA was around 60 USD so Canada should definitely be less.

Hi guys,

I am sorry to bring back the old thread. (at least you guys know I tried to do my search homework)

I am planning to visit New York (from Canada) in a week or two, and just wondering if any authorized dealer in NYC would provide such a discount mentioned above.

This is going to be a wedding gift for my fiance, so please help me out.
Thank you for your help in advance!

I just bought a J12 at Bernie Robbins in NJ. PM me if you need more info about the SA and discount.

I wish I could PM you.. but I am a newbie here, and my account wouldn't let me!

Do you mind telling me about the discount via email?
That is.. if and only if you don't mind it.

My email address is [EMAIL="
Thank you!