where to buy Hermes missing parts

Chui89

Mar 1, 2013
i got a hermes herbag,not the backpack.i had attach a sample image of the bag below
but unfortunately i had lost the screw of the stick that change the bag.
everyone know where can i purchase the screw so i can lock the bag?
and i am in new zealand now, as i know new zealand dont have any hermes store.

20ab7lu.jpg

You need to send it back to Hermes for repair. It's possible they may be able to fix this, even though it's long discontinued. I would be very surprised if anyone sells the part you need.

Hi, I am in the same situation with the very same bag, even your same combination in colors. Id like to know if anyone has had the same situation and been able to find how to get a replacement screw for the bar that threads through the top of the bag? I'm desperate.

Hi, I am in the same situation with the very same bag, even your same combination in colors. Id like to know if anyone has had the same situation and been able to find how to get a replacement screw for the bar that threads through the top of the bag? I'm desperate.
Try asking your nearest Hermes store via an email first. Hermes keeps hardware parts of many many bags, even discontinued vintage models. Good luck!

Thank you, I will try the email route. I have 3 locations around me but I've had no luck by phone, one even telling me they don't make the bag anymore. Well that's not quite true as the new one has the outside zipper pouch. I will try emailing to see if I have better luck as I can see this being an issue for many that own the Herbag.

I almost lost that screw part and mine is a new herbag. It comes loose and falls off very easily. Mine had fallen and someone came running after me in a parking lot to return it. An angel! I can imagine they are having this problem with that screw part so definitely worth asking your store.

You need to send it back to Hermes for repair. It's possible they may be able to fix this, even though it's long discontinued. I would be very surprised if anyone sells the part you need.
Hi, I had the exact same problem. I live in California and after lots of research I found the Beverly Hills Hermes store does carry replacement parts for the Herbag. They did not have the replacement screw but they did have the entire replacement bar which I purchased for $95.00. I have the Herbag PM. They would not mail me the part without seeing the bag for themselves, which was pretty annoying since it was a lot of driving round trip. I'm guessing this maybe due to any use of authentic parts used for replica bags.