Where to buy/find Chloe Paddington ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    Other than the etailers found in the following link, anyone know where else I may find Chloe Paddingtons below retail price? Is it possible to find an authentic one for $500-800? Specifically non black and browns.
    Any advice or help would be appreciated to support my search.
    So far I'm just keeping eyes open on ebay and bonanzle but not seeing anything I really like.
    Thank you very much in advance!

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-shopping/master-list-of-authentic-online-etailers-for-chloe-169609.html

2. ^^ That list may not necessarily be up to date - I need to review it.

I'd keep my eye on EBay/Bonanzle and post anything you see you are interested in - on the Authenticate This Chloe Thread.

Also - where are you located?

3. Yes, it would be helpful if you reviewed the list as it was edited a year ago. thank you.

I'm looking to find etailers so I can have it shipped to my residence in NY. I'm out of the country for the time being so can't look around locally. (Although I wouldn't mind learning of local spots for future reference.)

4. Hi ladies, I am new to the forum. I am interested to buy a real white/tan/brown/beige Paddington or Silverado. Please if you do see something that is authentic, please let me know too. thank you. Also i am located in australia

5. Hgbags has Brown Paddington at $995