Where to buy Erno Lazlo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A while back, I got some Erno Lazlo products as a gift, & I really like them. I'm almost out & I have no idea where they sell them in Canada. Anyone know?

2. The only place I have ever seen Erno Lazlo is Saks Fifth Avenue.

3. is it not available at Holts anymore?

Quite honestly, Lazlo (which I used to use) is not considered one of the better brands anymore. They went through so many sales and transitions that it's not what it once was.

4. Hi,

There's a new store in Yorkville (Toronto) under the Four Seaons hotel that sells Erno Lazlo products and a bunch of designer purses and handbags, and also fragrances - I guilted my bf into buying me some Susanne Lang perfume there on the weekend!

I emailed the company last week to find out where to buy and they pointed me there. I think they've just opened.

Cheers!

5. Is that skincare? I have heard the name, let me know what you have tried and what kind of skin you have, will ya? Just curious.;)

6. BG carries it as well.

7. try neiman marcus and saks fifth