Where to Buy Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcxjacobs

Nov 2, 2012
I'm not quite sure what to do. I saw my ideal wallet online from a reputable seller at Malleries.com (Love That Bag). However, it is "lightly used." I guess the only downside is the hardware has a few light scratches.

I could get that wallet now for a couple hundred under what I'd pay for a new one. Or I could wait and refresh the website and hope that this wallet appears...One day...If ever?

Or I could pray that the salesperson who took my information actually calls if they get one (Though I haven't bought anything yet). She seemed genuine though. But I hear a black Bearn wallet is hard to come by. Any ideas?

Keekeee

In my H closet
Apr 29, 2010
J-Town
My local H store has a black bearn chevre wallet on their display case yesterday.. I think it shouldnt be that difficult to find one brand new from your local H store.. If you are willing to wait that is..
If i were you i'd wait.. I like my items brand spanking new fresh from the store.. ;)

thyme

Jun 17, 2011
unless you are desperately in need of a wallet, i agree with Keekeee..buy from the store. the H buying experience is different from other brands since most of their leather goods are handstitched, so what you see in the store every day is different and random. if you are after a specific item, you are either lucky to see it the moment you go into a store or there needs to be persistence and patience, ie going to the store regularly to check and of course, regularly check online too. i have experienced both personally with different items but persistence do pay off.

i have seen one online recently but was on the european site! i do hope you find a black bearn soon..good luck.

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Closing this since it has turned into "have you seen a black bearn Wallet".. You've already asked about this in the help me find thread, which is where it belongs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.