Where to buy Dangles

  1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey everybody! :yes:
    I saw a thread ages ago about some things called dangles (at least i think that's what they were called, correct me if i'm wrong :shrugs: ), where you can attach them to a table and they stop your bag lying on the floor.

    I have been dying to get one because i want to protect my precious bags from the public floor mank, but i cannot find a store/site that ships/is in the uk (i live in england). Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. :yes:

    Thanks!!! :flowers: :heart:
  2. dangleit.com
  3. They are called purse hooks or purse hangers. You can buy them on eBay or if you do a search with those key words, you should find them.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice