Where to buy BBags in Canada

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:Hi to all my Canadian TPFers!! I was wondering if BBags are available in Canada and if so, where can you get them. Is the price comparable to retail or is it marked up here? Sorry for all the questions but I am new to Balenciaga, but desperately want a Bal Day. Thanks for your help :yahoo:

2. Holt Renfrew
    They have very limited selection, although their prices aren't great I'd still suggest you check them out first at Holts. Its better to see, feel and try them on in real life before you buy it somewhere else.

Check out sticky threads above
    1. reputatable stores for B bags
    2 Aloha Rag inventory

If you decide to purchase from Aloha Rag, make sure you apply for their membership card first in order to receive discounts.

3. #3 Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
    ^^

Thank you soooo much. I was thinking Holts might have them. I will check it out next time I am in Calgary.

Shoot, Calgary's Holt doesn't carry BBags. I emailed Vancouver's Holt's and they are getting back to me with availability.

4. I will warn you now that the Holts SAs do not know a thing about their merchandise, esp if you ask questions about a specific model/style of Bbag! Terrible! :shrugs:

5. Calgary Holt's does carry BBags, they just don't have a great selection.

6. ^^

Thanks!! I am going up to Calgary next weekend and will go check it out. I am looking especially for the Day. Hopefully they have some.

7. I was in Holt's in Toronto on the weekend and there were no Days :sad: you should call the store ahead of time to see if they have them.