Where to buy a detachable strap to match Prada bag

alicat78

O.G.
Sep 3, 2008
I was looking for this bag (Prada BT0651) below but it is no where to be found :cry::

http://www.bluefly.com/Prada-black-calfskin-zip-detail-shoulder-bag/cat430072/214131700/detail.fly

I saw this on ebay but would like a detachable strap with it so that it looks like the Prada BT0651 style. Any suggestions as to where to get a Prada strap in the color nero so that it would match the bag?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Prada-Gla...bags?hash=item4142f2d1ec&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Thanks! I'm desperately searching!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
I literally emailed Joanna about this two days ago. Prada does not sell separate straps which is a bummer. Might have to make one or buy a bag that has a strap and just use that strap for the other bag also. Good thing it's black, might be easier to match if the leather is the same.

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Lost and found
A shoe cobbler could match the leather for you perfect. But watch out, sometimes the bag's O rings on the side are not exactly across from each other and would make the bag lopsided when you use the strap KWIM???

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
I called the Las Vegas Prada once about a strap and they gave me the phone number to a shop in Vegas where they have their bags repaired, so you might try asking the Prada Shops.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
^^Hey SHockey...can you tell me where as I frequent Vegas for work and would love to know the bag repair shop...thanks!

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
It was last year that I called. Let me see if I still have the info written on my many pieces of papers I have here. I was actually trying to have a strap made for the ardesia bow clutch, they said they could but I ended up selling it and got a black one with a strap.

alicat78

O.G.
Sep 3, 2008
Same here Shockey. I go to Vegas a lot and I think I'll give that a try. Thank you so much for your advice!