Where to browse online....

candice19

Oct 21, 2007
This is really embarassing... I've never purchased a Chanel before - or even looked at them - but I'm curious to see if there's anything that will strike me. My problem is... I can't find any site online that has current bags with names and prices listed?? Is there any way to browse Chanel bags without having to walk into a store?

Thanks!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Welcome to the world of Chanel! You can browse on Chanel.com where you'll find the style codes of the bags which are shown over there, but not the style names and prices (too many price increases lately ;)). In addition to that I suggest you take a look at our wonderful reference library. You'll find lots of pictures and prices and if you see anything you like (but aren't too sure about the name or price), just ask us about it. We'll try to help you out.

Have fun browsing! :tup:

Jul 24, 2006
Here in the purse forum...have a look at the chanel site for styles etc and you can find the style name and price in the shopping threads of the forum...this place is divinity :smile:

candice19

Oct 21, 2007
How the heck did I completely skim past the Reference Library? Holy moly there are a lot of threads/posts in there!!

Here at work, I can't see whatever Chanel.com is using (flash or something), so that will have to be done at home....

I'm really hoping I find something that I must have!!!!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
How the heck did I completely skim past the Reference Library? Holy moly there are a lot of threads/posts in there!!

Here at work, I can't see whatever Chanel.com is using (flash or something), so that will have to be done at home....

I'm really hoping I find something that I must have!!!!
Haha, I'm pretty positive you'll find something you like! Chanel has a lot of bags in very different styles: classic styles, funky/trendy styles, slouchy styles, lots of colors etc, you name it and it's there.

Can't wait to see what your first Chanel bag will be! :woohoo:

candice19

Oct 21, 2007
I saw this lady carrying a Chanel bag - I think it was real because it looked like quality work - I can't figure out what it is, but I'm dying for it! It was this tote with.. these things.... with 3 sections.... LOL jk, I'll try and find it!

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
As mentioned above too, the chanel reference library is very much sufficient for you to check out the bags in case you see something you like~~