Where to best sell x?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel31

Jun 5, 2008
Hi

Would appreciate any advice on where to sell a Mulberry bag. I don't quite know where to look on the forum - so have written here. I want to sell my xr. Only because I broke up with my fiancee and don't have enough money.

Any tips on where to sell it - I am a bit hesitant about e-bay - never used it before.

Thanks!
:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh great info snowshoe! I'll look in to that as well as probably should "set free" my x but am to scared of ebay an the likes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know several TPF folks use bonanzle to sell and will note on their listing that they are TPF. Fees on bonanzle are a little lower I think. I just bought an MJ Silvana from a TPF member there.

I know it's been said before but it's such a shame there isn't an offical way of selling to other tpf'ers. eBay fees really add up.

I agree also, there must be a little niche market for such, I was also thinking the other day that I wish there was a way of hiring a bag for a day via the TPF group......really need a nice clutch bag for a wedding. I know there are places out there where one and hire designer bags but it was just a thought that it would be nice to do it through the girls we 'know':biggrin:

I agree also, there must be a little niche market for such, I was also thinking the other day that I wish there was a way of hiring a bag for a day via the TPF group......really need a nice clutch bag for a wedding. I know there are places out there where one and hire designer bags but it was just a thought that it would be nice to do it through the girls we 'know':biggrin:

That is such a great idea figaro girl, I'm sure it would be so popular with everyone in the forum, and as we all love and care for our bags so much we would be safe in the knowledge or bags would be well looked after. What does anyone else think?

Hi!
Please don't list the bags/items you wish to sell. If you visit our eBay forum you'll find a TON of great advice and info on the different websites you can sell/buy on. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.