Where to authenticate recent Chanel bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like this bag which but it looks be a 20 series, and it seems a lot of authenticators won't authenticate post 15 series. Where are places that are reputable and can?

Also, can anyone tell me about this bag, and especially if the color is true?

TIA!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465591559.627532.jpg

2. Authenticate4u has authenticated newer Chanel bags for me thru photos before within the last year. I like to use them before I purchase an item pre-loved. I also have used Leather Surgeons- you send the bag to them and they get back to you very fast and provide a letter authenticity. Since they handle most repairs for Chanel bags, I trust them implicitly. Etinceler also does authentications, but you would need to send the bag to them as well for the newer Chanel items. I have never used them, but they have a great reputation.