Where on earth have you taken your MJ?

Oh man, I have to hit up that pastry place in Culver City. That place is booming with good food lately. It's not on Sawtelle is it?

No, it's on Bagley and Venice, close to the Helms bakery. Sometimes they have something called Berlinesas which is a ball made with similar dough as a churro (and fried like a churro) and filled with dulce de leche. I believe I saw churros once there but now I am not sure they had any filling. I am getting confused .... and hungry ...

Hmm, I bought my very first MJ the N/S tote from The Purse Store when I was in Boston. I brought it home with me to Malaysia. While I was home, I brought it to Singapore to visit my sister and of course I brought it back here to the US with me and I'm now in MD. It's been racking some flyer miles! :P

Mmm, this thread is making me so hungry. :drool:
But to try to keep things somewhat on topic, I haven't travelled anywhere with my MJ bags! I guess I just get paranoid about getting them scratched or smooshed or dirtied while rushing through airports and stuff...not to mention possibly stolen while at my destination. Also MJ bags tend to be heavy so I would just rather not have to worry about it while on a trip. But maybe I will consider it next time!

Here is my Pef Flap in Athens, Greece:

123625.jpg

Here is my Venetia in a Safari park w/ my kids here in the USA:
121043.jpg

I am so freaking boring.... I'm going to Toronto this weekend and bringing the Sid.. I am so in love with this bag! Also taking along the truffle GH hobo for diversity. That reminds me, I better take my camera!!