WHERE oh where can I find the Paradise Marky wallet???

torreyb

Mar 6, 2007
Hi ladies...just wondering if any of you know where I can find the Paradise Marky wallet...I saw the thread on the new fall/winter bags and it shows a bordeaux at shoptwigs...but it is not there...googled it, can't find it anywhere! I saw a pink one at Nordstrom a few months ago and didn't get it and am still regretting it. Any information would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!! :smile:

weffendy

O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
any specific color you're looking for? The MJ boutique has a dark grey one. bonanzle has a black one sold by our lovely PFer. Good luck.

you can call/ email shoptwigs and ask if they can special order one for you.

torreyb

Mar 6, 2007
weffendy...thank you so much...which MJ boutique has the gray one...and does it have the gold hardware? I looked at the black one and am strongly considering it...just can't decide if I want a color or not...but, black is year round and does go with everything! decisions, decisions...

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
the store in Chgo has it in both Dark Grey and Navy
if you want one, give Grainne a call at (312) 649-7260
(not great pics - the Navy was next to another bag I was taking a pic of)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• eugenie3 (2).jpg
    eugenie3 (2).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 181
  • SLG01 (2).jpg
    SLG01 (2).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 183

torreyb

Mar 6, 2007
iluvmybags...thanks so much for the pics. I am loving the gray one!!! I ordered the navy x-large Single from NM and think the gray would look great with it. Blue & Gray are my two favorite colors! How do you pronounce the SA's name? Thanks again...I really appreciate it!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Dark Grey is gorgeous!!
I had originally planned on getting one myself, but then I bought the Dark Grey Rio instead, and I don't usually buy wallets that are a perfect match for one of my bags!! The leather is super soft!

her name is pronounced just like "Tanya" but with a "GR" instead of a "T"
(just like the "Grainne" bags from S09!) She's the Asst Mgr of the store.
(if she's not available and/or in when you call, you could also ask for Amy, she's one of the SAs)