Where is your absolute favorite vacation spot?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think mine is St. Thomas, I love the weather there, the beaches, the friendly people, the fact that you can bring 7 liters of alcohol home if you're a US resident (HAHA!!), just everything!!:yes: What's yours??

2. Grand Cayman, BWI :girlsigh:

3. ooo I've never been there, but I so want to!!

4. Vienna, Austria. I know it's not beachy but I live in San Diego. I love Vienna when it's warm and even when it's -23C. Something about the food, culture and people makes me at peace.

5. New York, have to go there at least 1-2 times a year

6. I'm so in love with Bali, I cry when I leave...

7. It is FABULOUS! :girlsigh:

My goal is to have a vacation home there someday, but I'd move there permanently right now if I could!

8. I am with you on Bali Maggie7- although you are so lucky to have a much shorter trip there! It took me more than 30 hours and 3 flights to get there. I spent 6 weeks in Bali, Thailand and Cambodia and was crying when I had to leave too!

9. bumpppp

anyone else?

10. Hawaii. I went 4 years ago and I still think about it everyday. I beg my husband to get stationed there.

11. tokyo, japan -- a shopper's paradise!

12. Anywhere in Europe, especially Venice, Italy and Athens, Greece.

13. French Polynesia. Life runs at a different pace and the scenery can't be beat.

14. PARIS! can't beat the pastries, stores, and pretty buildings

15. I second Athens. And little islands around Greece like Santorini and Mykonos.