Where is Tory Burch made?

Her clothes are made in China. Not sure about all, but the ones I know about are. I dont know about shoes. If you look online, and the product says "Imported" 99% chance it is made in China. They dont say "Imported" if its made in Italy or the USA.

Although Tory Burch is certainly becoming a very expensive designer. It is dissapointing to see that everything (accessories, bags, shoes, clothing) is made in China. I hate that because I know that I am paying a VERY steep markup for an item that my have cost her only $60 to make...

A lot of the original Tory Burch shoes were made in Brazil. I have a pair of her rubber sandals from a year ago and they are made in brazil with a beautiful fit. I also have the same style rubber sandals bought 2 months ago and they are wider, less feminine and made in China. Its quite disappointing.

Reactions: MamaSleepy
thanks for asking OP! i've wondered this myself. it is sad her brand/label is getting so expensive! i like most of her shoes, but i'm not a fan of her clothes. i wish designers wouldn't have such a high mark up on their clothes esp when they're made in china.

after my black patent Revas bled straight through and stained my feet (for a whole week! I couldn't get the dye off!) I gave up on TB shoes. Not worth the money for the quality.

Most Tory Burch shoes are made in Brazil, and selected few are made in China (rubber flip flops, jelly flip flops, rainboots). Her silk scarves I believe are made in France. To be honest though, MANY high-end labels have items that are made in China. Even Burberry which is a London based brand has many items made in China. Sometimes certain hardware (zipper, buttons, etc) are made in China and the rest can be from Europe but still has the "made in china" tag on it.