Where is the Treesje?

eurekahj

Apr 12, 2009
My first Treesje is coming.
I'm anxiously waiting!!!
In the mean time, wondering about treesje's quality.
I never seen in IRL.
Color looks amazimg in on-line.
But how about the leather,other accessories and needlework, etc....
Please tell me your experiences!!!!
And compare with other brands for easy.

I recently received two Treesjes (one bag, one clutch; my reveal's kinda long overdue!!), and both have great workmanship! I couldn't find any faults in the stitching in either, and the leather's great quality too. I don't think you need to worry about it! :smile:

ITA...no problems with quality control of customer service so far (and I am VERY PICKY about both!) The level of detail on the bags is excellent. I bet that you will love the bag, and I can't wait to see it, too! ;)

Finally, I got avalon royal today. I'm so so so happy..... But it doesn't looks like new...
I had experienced with Treesje. I know the packing way of avalon. Then mine is no wrapping for handle and no cover for hardware.... and find some scrathces on hardware, damaged stiches on bottom.... I got from Piperlime ... so I just complained to there CS by mail.......

I think that someone returned before I had purchased. It's still beautiful even though the conditions... And price was not bad ( including tax $316.81 ). So I wonder What am I gonna do if I don't return..... I feel sad.. It was my dream bag for almost 2 years...

Oh no... How bad are the damaged stitches and scratches on the hardware? Can you post pics? It does sound like a possible return, yeah. Since Piperlime doesn't have a brick-and-mortar store as far as I'm aware, that doesn't seem likely that it could be a display model.

That is a pretty good deal, but it really depends on how bad the damaged stitches and scratched hardware are. I'd also wait to see how Piperlime's CS responds, and what they say about the condition of the bag.

scraches are tiny and damaged stitches on bottom side of bag. So it's not remarkable before overturns. I'm worry about these damaged stitches will be getting longer if I don't repair something... Anyway I love this bag... color is great ,very practical and looks fancy.... If I decide to keep this, I will post pics.. I will decide after they answered.

Cs answered that they can give me once replacement for this.
they didn't mention that did inspected or not before shipping. .
I don't think that they will proceed promptly. I wonder how long takes for that.
I don't want to waste of my time for waitng and waiting.
So decided to keep this bag. And will repair if needed..
Still upset with piperlime...
They sell used bag.....