Where is the Elusive Leaf???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after playing around with LB's pre-order links and I found that Nikki's, Mini Nikki's, MAB's and MAM's in Leaf are all expected to ship on 2/28. That's only a month away but I still have yet to see any pictures. The suspense is driving me bonkers. :nuts: Has anyone seen Leaf or at least gotten a description of what this color looks like? :shrugs:

2. I am wondering too I wonder if it will look like amazon green with a sheen on it?

3. [​IMG]

I think someon confimred this was leaf because RM handed out a flyer at the Beckley event in LA with leaf on it.

I am curious still of the trim in purple that is much more a true grape color than the grap studded devote we have seen.

4. If that's Leaf it's going to be pretty awesome! Thanks!

5. I am sure you are right but I always though that was grass green. Isn't there a "grass" green too?

6. Wow, Leaf looks amazing!

LR, fellow Bal-addict: I think you're thinking of "vert gazon," unless I am wrong...

7. Maybe grass green became leaf green I vagualy remember a grass green but I can't remember for sure??

8. Haha! As much as I love (and am quite obsessed with) VG, I am not refering to that.. hehe.

No, seriously though there was supposed to be a grass green. Maybe the names switched.. it definitely wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

9. THIS is a gorgeous green!

[​IMG]

10. ^A pose only a true handbag lover would assume, lol.

Like MSG, I am curious about the dk. purple trim on the clutch...I love that color, kind of like an aubergine, no?

And if that's the leaf, I love it! A crisp, true green.

11. I like the dark purple trim. :heart: