Where is the cheapest place to get the paddington?

yeah, i agree... too bad about the balenciagas, would love to see them on the site instead of having to send emails asking about them... bah.

pseub said:
Woo hoo! My Paddy from NAP has shipped! According to my credit card activity viewed online, NAP charged me $1200. This is about $300 less than I had expected...I guess that's minus the VAT?

Ok...I am a shopper...not a math major...so please help. I understand the vat thing but when are you charged that? Total is $1200 and thats it or do you pay a little more later on?:worried:

i think that's all you pay, i think NAP takes care of any additional costs there might be, or at least that's i what i gleaned from someone else's post about them...i think it was fayden...so she would know.

amanda said:
i think that's all you pay, i think NAP takes care of any additional costs there might be, or at least that's i what i gleaned from someone else's post about them...i think it was fayden...so she would know.

yup, NAP takes care of all the overseas charges. not sure about LVR though.

I just bought two paddy's at NAP (whiskey, which I got already...beautimus! and a choco that was dispatched today...can't wait) and was charged 1538 total on my card for each. That includes shipping and customs fees. I looked at my credit card bill last night and it was 1538 (1537.18 to be exact).

Are you sure it was NAP?

Well, I've checked my order from their website three times and it does say "Paddington" in Chocolate. Since I could only find one Chocolate Paddington bag on their website, it must be the right one. I think they may have undercharged me. And being the scrupulously honest person that I am, if they did send me the right bag, I'll contact them to verify what should have been charged.

hmmm..I took the plunge yesterday on a whiskey Paddington from NAP and it is costing me $1995.61 (CAD), around $1711.03 USD. Thats with duty, taxes and shipping as the free shipping code is no longer valid!! We have nothing close to a Chloe boutique or even a Neiman Marcus here in London so it was NAP for me:smile:

Greenie said:
I just bought two paddy's at NAP (whiskey, which I got already...beautimus! and a choco that was dispatched today...can't wait) and was charged 1538 total on my card for each. That includes shipping and customs fees. I looked at my credit card bill last night and it was 1538 (1537.18 to be exact).

Are you sure it was NAP?

Ohh..you're lucky, no sales tax:love:

Megadane said:
Ohh..you're lucky, no sales tax:love:

Yes, that's why I bought at NAP. The bags are going for 1480 @ NMs and SAKs and if you factor in 7% sales tax it would have been about 1580. So I saved about 50 and got the bags right away instead of having to wait until Jan/Feb. I needed instant gratification!!