Where is the Best Clinics in Korea for our ''Revision Asian Eyelid Surgery''?

wow! I'm so sorry about your nose. When was it? I have always seen only good results with his noses - but i figured the bad results were hiding like his eyes. Did he do rib rhino. I almost did my nose with him, i'm so thankful i didn't. My eyes are so SO BUTCHERED. It's very sad. One more mil off and i wouldnt be able to close my eyes. He does something called a static crease and Asians typically need a dynamic crease. Happy youre okay with your eyes.

yearsss ago. he did diced cartilage with fascia on my nose. It extruded through my bridge. he actually suggested to "use a needle to buff out the cartilage" which MADE ZERO SENSE. as doing so would rupture my skin which was already thin af. Lucky i decided against it and went to korea to get it fixed. the guy is just a butcher tbh

yearsss ago. he did diced cartilage with fascia on my nose. It extruded through my bridge. he actually suggested to "use a needle to buff out the cartilage" which MADE ZERO SENSE. as doing so would rupture my skin which was already thin af. Lucky i decided against it and went to korea to get it fixed. the guy is just a butcher tbh
Who fixed your nose? I'm interested in doing rhino revision as well? I had septoplasty and it wasnt supposed to change my nose but it caused my tip to droop. Thank you! And so happy you were able to get it fixed

U know if u have the time and finances aren't an issue. U should do what i did. I made one trip down to consult multiple clinics and surgeons. Then came back home spoke to my local surgeons then flew back out again a few months later. Visited a few more surgeons then picked my surgeon.

I think the more you research, the more medical opinions you get, the greater your understanding of the procedures in as intricate as you can understand, the higher ure chances at making the most informed decision which best suits your facial/body structure
What a fantastic idea @K Couture. I might just do this considering I have been wanting a revision DES for so long, approx 10 yrs, what’s holding me back is what if it will turn out worse than the asymmetry I have now.
I guess your home Dr is Mendelson in Toorak? I live a few suburbs away.

Anyone went to 1mm PS (Dr Do Eon-Rok) or Face Plus PS (Dr Jung Keun Park)? I'm considering doing Incisional + Ptosis correction for my double eyelid but both doctors gave different recommendations during the online consultation. Also, is it ok to consult face-to-face with both doctors and then decide the surgery for which one to go for the next day? Is it too late? I'm planning to go in November but both clinics urge me to confirm the surgery slot prior as it may be too late to decide by then.