Where is "Brooke" on the Coach Website? It's Aug. 12th

Shannydiva

Aug 13, 2008
OK, maybe patience is a virtue I do not posess, but I cannot find any of the new "Brooke" bags on the Coach website yet. The Coach news section states the date would be Aug. 12th and usually the website is updated overnight.

I wonder when the website will be updated????:ty:

I was looking, too, and was really disappointed not to see it. I checked the Japan site as well - nothing. I may try to stop by my boutique today and see if they have any, I really want to see IRL even if it's not the color I'd eventually pick.

Brooke will not be at the stores until Agust 21st. I think Coach changed the date for release to be on August 21st. If they update the website they will have to sell the bag now and they don't plan on doing that.

I emailed customer service, they said Brooke should come out some time this week but did not give me a specific date. But they have also known to be wrong before... Guess we'll have to wait and see.

They told me they will be out next Friday, when I stopped in to see them this morning. They don't even have the orange book pages yet. I wonder if the Parker Hippies are heading to the outlets this time?

I bought a parker hippie at FP just to make sure I got one. Now I don't see it on the website. Does that mean they will be going to the outlets soon? If so do they do PA?