Where in your Coach do you keep coupons?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. im wanting to start using coupons again, hearing how much my friend saves with them, i could have gotten a new bag!! but i dunno where to store them, id love to hear how you store them! :jrs:

2. i have a coin pure i put them in

3. I don't have a big stash of them so I keep the ones I have in my wallet.(large zip around) If I did have a lot I would probably put them in a wristlet.

4. what kind of coin purse? like a little zip pouch??

5. see i was thinking i should just stick with a larger wallet, and keep them in there...but i was an auction away from getting a medium madison wallet....whew

6. Wristlets...Keep a wristlet in each purse for coupons and receipt. I always know where my receipts are.

7. dang blah how do you fit coupons in that little thing? lol

hmmm wristlet or zip around wallet.......

8. lol well i put my "fashion" coupons in there. my other coupons like for grocerys, go in a lil drawer at home. when i am about to go out, i put them in a wristlet and go out.

9. I have a large, slim, coach jeweled-leather zip cosmetic bag that I use for coupons, receipts and misc papers.

10. I use an organizer and keep them in one of the pockets

11. i was even thinking one of the kisslock wristlets, but i feel they are a little more bulky than a capacity wristlet....

then if i kept them in a wristlet, i could still get a smaller wallet, and keep the checkbook in the wristlet like toby suggested....

so far sounds like no one uses the little coupon accrodian things??

12. Here's a pic of my stuff inside one of my bags showing the large slim violet jeweled cosmetic case that I use for coupons. It works well with various sized coupons (like the big ones from bed, bath and beyond!) and miscellaneous papers and it makes it easy to switch bags. I was at the outlet tonight and they have some new MFF jeweled leather slim cosmetic bags.

Attached Files:

13. I keep it in the coin pouch on the back of my wallet and use a coin purse. Actually, I store coupons and points cards in there too, like PetSmart lol!