Where in the world....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Can I find __________???? Fill in the blank!!! What are you searching for???:search::search::search:

So~ where in the world can I find a damask striped courier??? You know~ the black and white striped big bag??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

....can I find pictures of all the colours and styles for Fall 07, so that I can decide if or what I want. :graucho:

Not quite what you were after, but its what I want right now so I can make a decision.

Lots of tpfer's seem to know what they want and have subsequently ordered or put their names on waitlists. I can't decide without seeing them and so have my name down for nothing. :crybaby: Feeling a bit left out. :crybaby:

....can I find pictures of all the colours and styles for Fall 07, so that I can decide if or what I want. :graucho:

Not quite what you were after, but its what I want right now so I can make a decision.

Lots of tpfer's seem to know what they want and have subsequently ordered or put their names on waitlists. I can't decide without seeing them and so have my name down for nothing. :crybaby: Feeling a bit left out. :crybaby:
Where oh where can I find a personal shopper to show me all the colors and styles for Fall 07 with the actual bags!!! Don't feel bad, if my shopper materializes, I will pm you! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.