Where in the world is...your COACH?!

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Ok, I have this idea...post pics of where you have been with your Coach! I got this idea from the lady who recently posted pics of her and her Coach in Italy(sorry I forgot your username). I dont have any pictures right now to post, but I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and will have lots of pictures then.
So, go ahead....post those pictures!!!
If this post gets alot of feedback, I think we should try to make it a sticky!!

My Coaches have been to Austin, TX, San Antonio, TX, Hutchinson, KS and Oklahoma City. In a couple of months, they'll head for Lincoln, NE.

Yeah. I'm a real jet-setter.

- TwoSirius

I wont post a picture of ME right now (trying to loose some weight :crybaby:).

However, all my coaches probably reside the furthest north of anyone here - -except for 'Frozen in Alaska' - we live close to each other.

We are a couple of hours from the Artic Circle :nuts:We also live right next to where Santa lives - seriously!! North Pole!! So maybe I can get a picture of one of my Coach's sitting in his chair at his house which is about 15min from me :tup:

I don't have pictures of me with them on. I don't carry a bag while sightseeing or shopping, just a mini skinny, now wristlets. Coach has gone with me to:

Spain last year (my blue Wilis)

CIMG0067.jpg

Cathedral of Leon (northern Spain)

Cruise last year (black signature duffle)

CIMG1737.jpg

Great Bay, St Maarten

Hotel here in PR (my stitched hobo in the pic!!)

CIMG2627.jpg

Beautiful photos!!!!!!

I don't have pictures of me with them on. I don't carry a bag while sightseeing or shopping, just a mini skinny, now wristlets. Coach has gone with me to:

Spain last year (my blue Wilis)

CIMG0067.jpg

Cathedral of Leon (northern Spain)

Cruise last year (black signature duffle)

CIMG1737.jpg

Great Bay, St Maarten

Hotel here in PR (my stitched hobo in the pic!!)

CIMG2627.jpg