Where in The World Is Kevin Federline ?

Realistically, he is being the smart one right now. The best thing he can do is shut up and watch from a safe distance while she self-destructs.

While I agree that she may be suffering from PPD and other effects from childhood, she KNOWS the custody battle is looming. I've seen people in the throes of depression get help only when their children are on the line - it is then that they will finally seek treatment. Brittney doesn't seem to care.

While I feel for her and whatever she is suffering through, the time comes when you have to grow up and be a parent. If she loses custody, it will be because she forfeited it. I feel more sorry for those children, who seem to have already lost a mother. Anyone that disturbed, drunk or hungover is unable to be fully present for their children.

ITA!! You can't tell me with her wealth that she doesn't have the best lawyers, who I can't imagine have not advised her about behaving reasonably during this divorce/custody--does she just ignore that? does she not realize that there are no higher stakes than one's kids? She is very fortunate that her wealth affords her the luxury of the best professional mental help, if she needs help she needs to step up and get it, lots of single mothers do not have that luxury.

He's laughing all the way to the bank. If actions speak he clearly is going to have the last word. To me he will be the better parent for the children. He might be fake but he sure seems to have his act together right now which is more than Brit does, she is going down....rock bottom....
The kids deserve better and Brit is not the answer for them.

What has Kevin got that's puts these women under a spell!? His ex/baby mama has nothing but praise for him after he just up n' left her. Or was she just takin' the high road? Brit's losin' her mind now that he's gone. I wish she'd had the foresight not to get involved with him in the first place, let alone have two kids with him. Anywho, why are these were two smart women (or so I thought) so whipped by this guy?

I bet you Kev is really enjoying himself watching Brit creating this big media circus. It's not doing her any good and he knows that if he lies low without drawing any bad media attention, it'll make him look like the good party.

I don't think its ALL about the money with Kevin, he seemed to be a great dad to his other kids before he and Britney married. If he does get a payday I don't see the big deal if roles were reversed she would get paid :shrugs:

I hope Britney gets custody of her children...I think Kevin is just doing it for money. He may be able to keep up the "innocent act" temporarily but in the long run , he can't ...