Where in the US to Find Gerard Darel???

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Okay, once I get fixated on an idea I just cannot let it go. All the posts on the PF regarding the Gerard Darel Charlotte 24 have just got me obsessed. I called Bergdorf Goodman in New York City, but they only have suede studded and knit ones (ugh). I'm looking for the plain 24 in blue (preferably lavendar). Do any you brilliant equally purse-obsessed PFers have any idea where I can get one of these?:shame:

Thanks!

If you would be interested in tan, there is an authentic one on ebay right now. (not mine, but does belong to another PF member!)

do a search here, we had a long thread about it. I think the name of the store is bellisimo in LA. they carry GD. a number of us ordered from them. I can dig through my old phone calls to find their number if you are not able to find it.

I'm not sure that anyone in the US carries the fun colors. I have a camel one I got from BG and I have to say that it's one of my favorite bags at the moment.
If you find anywhere in the US that has them in non-neutral colors then please let us know!

I will absolutely post a message if I find any fun colors. I've made a bunch of calls, and so far everyone is telling me to call back in the fall. Not the answer I was looking for (sigh).

I saw an auction on ebay a while back for that purpleish/blueish periwinkle. Maybe check back? They have some pale blue ones on Ebay France right now. I don't know how to speak French, but they have those translation sites....sorry I can't be more helpful!

loren said:
do a search here, we had a long thread about it. I think the name of the store is bellisimo in LA. they carry GD. a number of us ordered from them. I can dig through my old phone calls to find their number if you are not able to find it.

Do you mind sharing the info on Bellisimo, I tried Googling it and didn't come up with anything.

Thanks!!

ALSO... I'm sure there is a reasoning I just don't know it. Why are there websites that don't give you any info such as Gerard Darel's, Prada, etc....

And does the girl on the Prada page scare you as much as she scares me?

To answer the question about Bellissimo, phone number (US) is 310-543-5540. They said that they had 2 Charlotte 24s, both in black. They said the price was $310.

Thanks for all the additional info. The periwinkle is the one I'm after. If I find it, I'll let you all know.

I bought mine from the Holt Renfrew in Calgary, and at the time they had a few more in the same shade. That was about a month ago, so I don't know if they'd still have any left.

Good luck with your search!

Attachments

• gd01.jpg
    gd01.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 71
  • gd03.jpg
    gd03.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 63