Where in SoCal is RM??

shoppergrl

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I decided to trek down to South Coast Plaza today to see if I could take a look at a MAM... and I couldn't find ONE STORE carrying RM bags!! (well, I did find a lone bag at Nordstrom, but it wasn't interesting) I also called down to Neiman Marcus at Fashion Island, and they said there are only two NMs in the country carrying the bags - Houston and some other far-away place.

So, where do you Southern California girls find your in-store RM? Maybe Beverly Hills? I haven't checked at the Beverly Center yet...

TIA! :smile:

edit - I just saw the list of stores on the website... but it's not super helpful (e.g. that Nordstrom in Costa Mesa had only one bag). So, if you guys could let me know where you've found ALOT of RM bags, that'd be great.

Last edited:
Hi Saks in BH has tons of RMs, especially the top floor where the younger designers are. They usually carry a lot of MABs. If you want to see Market bags and Plan Bs you can find it at Ron Herman in BH. Also the last time I went to Cusp in Westfield Century City they had some RM clutches on sale. Hope you find what you're looking for:smile:

Hi Saks in BH has tons of RMs, especially the top floor where the younger designers are. They usually carry a lot of MABs. If you want to see Market bags and Plan Bs you can find it at Ron Herman in BH. Also the last time I went to Cusp in Westfield Century City they had some RM clutches on sale. Hope you find what you're looking for:smile:

Awesome, thanks!! :tup:

Went to Saks BH today to return my Kooba (so I can have money to buy a RM!)
They had RM on the main floor but not upstairs by the young designers that I saw (upstairs is botkier, kooba, treesje, etc etc..). They had 3 MA or MAM not sure which (I think MAM)! But there was an ocean w/ gold crackle, red (maybe ruby?), black and some clutches. Didn't really pay too much attention since I was looking for a matinee to check out in person.

Cami in Manhattan Beach has a Night Nikki and Black Market Tote. Her store is on the corner of 12th Street and Highland. They are GORGEOUS IRL, way better than the pics.

Lisa Kline on Robertson BLVD. has a few, I saw a fushia/gold MAM, and I think a Dusty Market, couldn't peruse because I had my hungry toddler who had had ENOUGH SHOPPING by the time I passed Lisa Kline.

:crybaby:I am so surprised to see there isn't a store in Orange County (especially in Newport Beach, CdM or Laguna) that doesn't carry Rebecca Minkoffs. I ordered a MAB sight unseen thru the Bloomies.com sale and went down to South Coast Plaza (I hadn't checked the above listing) to see it in person and they didn't have any. Neither did Saks or Nordstrom. Ugh, I don't want to trek all the way to BH just to touch one. I'll just have to be patient - my bag is supposed to be shipped tomorrow (fingers crossed).