Where & how to find steals on tracksuits?

Vinyl

O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
So I'm seriously considering buy a Juicy tracksuit for traveling... seems like the perfect airplane outfit for me, lol.

However, I've never paid attention to the pricing of tracksuits & am simply just looking for a cute dark set.

How do I go about finding the "best" deal or a cheap tracksuit? What's the typical/average price for tracksuits that go on sale?

I don't have access to a Juicy outlet, so that's a no-go for me. No access to Nordstrom Rack or Off Fifth's either in Boston, I believe. What about Marshalls & Filene's?

I don't know but I'd like to know too....from my experience shopping in Florida (I live outside the US) I have found that some pants that have "decoration" in them, in the juicy outlet are basically the same price you'd be paying retail for a simple regular black pair of pants...and the same applies for jackets....I have the basic terry black tracksuit, payed retail, and I am more happy with them, than with buying other styles at the outlet....and the same thing has applied to what I've seen at Nordstrom Rack...haven't payed attention at filene's or off fifth...(I was in Florida 3 weeks ago)

I agree about wearing them to fly, unfortunately, where I live, if you wear something like that to fly people would be like "what is that girl doing in her pj's" lol...and although I usually don't care what people think, turns out DH does so I don't wear them for traveling ...sigh.....

Vinyl, you might call and ask the SA at one of the outlets what track suits they have and the prices. They are usually helpful and will do phone orders.

The outlets don't offer much of a discount unfortunately. I usually wait for online discount codes when I want to buy them. If you're interested, they've got a few tracksuits at the Shirley and Company website and I know they've got a discount code for tpf members.

Outlets, it depends on what sale they have, if they have 40% off everything, you can get a full suit for $100 like I did. You should stalk tobi and shopbop, usually you can use discount codes on the sale items. It may be harder to get the set, but even if you get the pants, they are sooooo comfy for flying.

Try to catch the Nordstrom sales because they always have each piece for $50 which is as cheap as you will get the velour cargo pants. Also make sure you regularly check out revolve clothing because they ALWAYS have a large selection of them marked down.

Thanks so much for the helpful tips so far, everyone! I now have a rough idea of what the cost for a tracksuit is... $40 - $50 for a single piece & ~$100 for a full set. I can't wait to check Marshalls. I'll definitely keep an eye out on Revolve & Shopbop.

try neiman marcus, I know they have some on sale right now (terry, not velour unfortunately) and I've gotten three from them this summer, and right now they have free shipping on all deliveries, so its an awesome deal!

If you live near a Loehmann it has some too! I went there like a week ago & I was surprised how organized it was :smile: They had all the Juicy Couture things together lol.
The hoodies were like $60.00. They even had a gorgeous $240.00 shirt for $118.00
Great deals ;)!

I remember during the summer sale at Selfridges they marked down sweats to £50 so perhaps you should wait for sales at Christmas at Selfridges & Harvey Nicks (HN's sale is always amazing imo)

oh sorry- ure American!

ignore me ha

I always get my cheap Juicy stuff from Neiman Marcus online sales when they have the additional 25 or 30% off.. I get pants/jackets for $30-$40 each! Also watch the Nordstorm online sales, but NM prices tend to be better, especially when they have the additional percentage off.

I live in So Cal and they track suits run about 50 bucks but I just seen them bring in a whole rack of suits....I run a bakery in the malla nd I have a Juicy connection at Marshall's!
XoX M
Wow, ur lucky everytime I go to my Marshalls, they never have ANYTHING juicy in stock at all. I always call to ask them when they will get their shippment of stuff in and they never tell me anything at all. Is there a sercret to snaggin juicy???