Where have you been my whole life?

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
Wow I have one thing to say...where have outside pockets been my whole life!! The two outside pockets on the romance are fabulous. I was able to have my keys and my phone right there without diggin through my bag. I still love all my other bags but romance score huge points. ..for once I can actually find and answer my phone when someone calls instead of having to call them back lol.

Wow I have one thing to say...where have outside pockets been my whole life!! The two outside pockets on the romance are fabulous. I was able to have my keys and my phone right there without diggin through my bag. I still love all my other bags but romance score huge points. ..for once I can actually find and answer my phone when someone calls instead of having to call them back lol.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Shhh...we don't want everyone carrying one...we like our exclusivity! LOL

benswife2007 said:

Post a picture of the bag please =)