Where have you been my whole life?

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
Houston Texas
www.memestreasures.com
Wow I have one thing to say...where have outside pockets been my whole life!! The two outside pockets on the romance are fabulous. I was able to have my keys and my phone right there without diggin through my bag. I still love all my other bags but romance score huge points. ..for once I can actually find and answer my phone when someone calls instead of having to call them back lol.

More bags

O.G.
Jul 2, 2008
Canada
:yes: Absolutely agree with you on the outer pockets. I have a Belem MM and both pockets make for easy access to keys and phone.

MustLuvDogs

Aug 30, 2011
I wish more bags came with outside pockets. They really are convenient. Congrats on your new bag.

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
Wow I have one thing to say...where have outside pockets been my whole life!! The two outside pockets on the romance are fabulous. I was able to have my keys and my phone right there without diggin through my bag. I still love all my other bags but romance score huge points. ..for once I can actually find and answer my phone when someone calls instead of having to call them back lol.
I couldn't agree with you more.

Shhh...we don't want everyone carrying one...we like our exclusivity! LOL

Sweetyqbk

Sep 1, 2011
NYC
www.luxblonde.com
benswife2007 said:
Post a picture of the bag please =)

Louis III

Jul 8, 2008
I have one too and ADORE it, I've been carrying it non-stop since September and OMG I cannot rave enough about this bag or its pockets :biggrin: