Where have I been? (Michele watches)

OMGoodness! I have seen the posts on here about Michele watches but have never truly looked into them or understood the hype. I finally went on their website now and I think I am IN LOVE! I love the price point of them too.

My question is -- how good is the quality -- I realize that this isn't Cartier or Rolex, but how well do they hold up??

Also -- I am interested in the petite ones -- I'm not a big watch fan. What are the differences (pros/cons) of the CSX vs. Urban vs. Deco?? It's all overwhelming to me right now, but I want to learn! Thanks! :smile:

OMGoodness! I have seen the posts on here about Michele watches but have never truly looked into them or understood the hype. I finally went on their website now and I think I am IN LOVE! I love the price point of them too.

My question is -- how good is the quality -- I realize that this isn't Cartier or Rolex, but how well do they hold up??

Also -- I am interested in the petite ones -- I'm not a big watch fan. What are the differences (pros/cons) of the CSX vs. Urban vs. Deco?? It's all overwhelming to me right now, but I want to learn! Thanks! :smile:

I am also in the market for a michelle watch...i fell in love with one at NM.... so i would love to hear what people have to say!!!

I've had a Deco stainless for about 2 years and it has held up great. I've had to replace the battery but aside from some normal scratching on the band and bezel, I'd recommend a Michele!

I have a petite coquette with a pale blue face and a mini deco cadet (these were both limited editions). I love both of them and they have worn well. I did have to replace the battery in my deco, but after 2.5 years, both still look nearly new. I also purchased the stainless bands as they had the blue sateen and turquoise alligator bands when I got them.

I would definitely recommend them. I have a tiny wrist and many of the Michele's are large, so the mini sizes are a must for me.

I also would recommend Neimans as their customer service has been awesome!

The mix and match bands? Yes. At Nordstrom, they actually sell the band separately from the watch face, so you can pick whichever band you want. I bought the stainless band and haven't switched because I'm really not crazy about leather bands.

I have 5 Michele watches, one going back to when they were Japanese movement and they all run fine! I love them and wear them every day. Just a note, Michele just changed over to a new system, where all the faces are sold independant of the straps, BUT you have to buy a strap if you buy a face. See their website ww.michele.com for more info. Also, aside from Ebay, the best prices Ive seen are the Touurneau outlet if you have one, Norsdtrom Rack or www.worldofwatches.com. Good luck, you won't be disappointed!

i have had my michele deco with diamonds for over 3 years and i love it. I just had to replace the battery for the second time. I have 3 bands but find my stainless steel band def the most comfortable.

I've owned my mini deco for just under a year now and wear it frequently (I alternate it with my Omega constellation). Love, love, love, love it! I looked at all the mini ones when I got mine and was partial to the deco because I was not a fan of the numbers on the faces of the other styles.

Here's a picture of mine (you may have seen this already because I post this every time someone asks about Michele watches :sweatdrop:):
DSC00106.JPG

I have had the csx for a very long time now. this was about 7 years ago haha!. i have since changed the watch band 2 times. it is an amazing watch and i love it. i have never had any problems with it. I also bought a mini urban last year which i love. i always get a million compliments on both. i would highly recommend michelle!