Where has "my posts" gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i don't like tpf without the new posts does anyone know when it will be back?? **sign** i'll be back when it's back and running

GOOD GRIEF. :rolleyes: We as members/posters on this board are GUESTS in Megs' and Vlad's HOME for God's sakes. Please let's be a tad more gracious. Can't we just please excuse a MINOR inconvenience while issues are being looked into?

C'mon now, no one shut off anyone's indoor plumbing here.

No no, there was a link in the navigation bar that said "My Posts" and "My Threads". The forum would show you your most recent 200 posts/threads.

Really now! I'm sorry I don't want to be annoying but... could I get a step by step...? I don't know what the navigation bar is...

And don't worry Swanky, it must be hard to keep up with all the threads. If I were you i'd have died of confusion long ago!

^ Okay, you see at the top of the page where tPF logo is? Under it are some strips. The first one has links to different online shopping sites. Right below it are some of the forum tools you can use to navigate. For example, "my control panel" allows you to set your settings and choose your avatar and signature. There's also the "forum jump" and "search" and a few other things. There used to be one that said "my posts" which allowed you to view your more recent postings.

Hope that helps!

yes i don't like tpf without the new posts does anyone know when it will be back?? **sign** i'll be back when it's back and running

Vlad was rude? Are you kidding!?
You're over the top dramatic comment with the big **sign** {whatever a sign is:rolleyes:} about not returning until we get it just how you like it was disgusting and completely disrespectful :yucky:
Someone here needs a healthy dose of perspective.

Why is it, for some people always, "what can you do for ME?"

No no, there was a link in the navigation bar that said "My Posts" and "My Threads". The forum would show you your most recent 200 posts/threads.
:yes: I know Hon, I told her I ghot this thread confused w/ another.
For a fleeting moment when I answered I thought this was one of the post count threads :biggrin:

i was simply ASKING a question we all have our preference and it's easier to search the forum FOR ME that way. REAL nice how YOU ARE RUDE TO A MEMBER OF YOUR OWN FORUM.
:cursing:

YOU OFFENDED ME!!!
:rolleyes:

It wasn't asking the question, it was the sigh and attitude about not wanting to visit the forum because one feature has been (temporarily) disabled. It definitely came off as rude, and I think Megs and Vlad have reason to be the ones that are offended. They are trying hard to fix things and we just need to be patient until things are back to normal.

^ Okay, you see at the top of the page where tPF logo is? Under it are some strips. The first one has links to different online shopping sites. Right below it are some of the forum tools you can use to navigate. For example, "my control panel" allows you to set your settings and choose your avatar and signature. There's also the "forum jump" and "search" and a few other things. There used to be one that said "my posts" which allowed you to view your more recent postings.

Hope that helps!

Lol ever thought about being a teacher? I needed a physics tutor who would be as clear as you!

Thanks! I shall now hum in anticipation for the search feature to be back...

Sorry also... I just thought I should say... I think solidgold was joking when she said she'll be back when it's back... if you know what I mean. I agree she shouldn't have said that she 'didn't like the forum', but I think people are being a little harsh to attack her integrity. I think it was just a pure misunderstanding on how hard it is to keep a giant forum up and running in a stable way, and she said something she didn't really mean but it offended Vlad.

Of course, I can't talk on behalf of whether she really meant it or not, i'm sorry solidgold if i'm completely taking what you said out of context. I just found a few replies a bit harsh, and i've always been taught to stick up for people.

haha, helium, I was actually an education major for awhile. :lol:

And yes, it is certainly difficult to tell a poster's tone on the internet (at times). I hope we are misreading solidgold's intentions.

I could assume someone was joking based on their personality I've noticed here. . . . .
just didn't seem like it to me.
. . . and obviously others:shrugs:
but alas, I'm always willing to be wrong! :biggrin:

If someone thinks I'm rude, they usually point it out! LOL! That's how it goes on a public Forum of 96,000 people.

I could assume someone was joking based on their personality I've noticed here. . . . .
just didn't seem like it to me.
. . . and obviously others:shrugs:
but alas, I'm always willing to be wrong! :biggrin:

If someone thinks I'm rude, they usually point it out! LOL! That's how it goes on a public Forum of 96,000 people.

Amanda dear, I don't think that you are rude at all. You are always very helpful and straightforward (which you obviously have to be on a 96,000 people forum), that's what I like about you :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.